Monday, July 18, 2016

What I Would not Buy Online.

There are a lot of things I would not buy online. My top three items are number one a gun, two a fake ID, three if I were a sleazy person I would not buy a prostitute online either. If you've noticed, all of the above are illegal things. The reason why I chose them is because they can be traced back to me and I would be arrested for them which would make me stupid criminal if I were one. Now, I would never buy  any of the following in real life never the less online so let's get this out of the way. But if I were do, it definitely would not be online. The following three items I have seen documentaries on each which buyers have bought them online and have gotten arrested. Especially the one with the prostitutes. There are so many times that I have seen shows where police would do a sting operation where the authorities disguise themselves as prostitutes and once the johns get to the location they are arrested. This is great in my opinion because the authorities are using the internet to catch horrific criminals who truly deserve to be in jail. One of the fascinating things I heard about recently has been the black market. Black market is a market online where you can get anything and it is untraceable. I do not know what genius started that but I know the are making millions. Soon enough though I know the authorities will be able to trace that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment