Thursday, July 21, 2016

Convergence

As a person who grew up in the millennium, let me start by saying I am extremely thankful for convergence.  To think of a couple of years ago when I was in High School I could not bring my lap top to school because it was too big to now being able to put my Mac Book Air in my backpack without it weighing too much to me is like heaven.  To think before that time there were personal computers bigger than a Desktop and before Desktops there were computers as big as a house is crazy. One of my favorite gadget is the Smart phone. I believe the smart phone is one of the best inventions. Before the smart phone I remember having a camera, and iPod and a tablet. This was very expensive to say the least. But because of convergence, I now have the ability to hold a phone that has all of the followings. Not to mention that I don't have to look up directions online print them out and use them on the road. Now I have my directions in my phone as well as my music my camera and much more. In some cars these days they have their own personal computer with internet. To me that is fantastic and I'm so thankful to be living in this era because life is much easier and I know technology only gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment