Monday, July 18, 2016

HTML Post Review

Making my HTML post was extremely difficult for me to say the least. First and foremost I would like to say I am thankful to be in an era where technology is so advanced that I do not have to think about HTML as much as back when technology was not advanced. It took me four frustrating attempts to build my HTML. As a person who does not have interest in technology and how computers operate in dept I has a lot of trouble but as time went by a truly learned a lot. One of the first things I learned is that even though the evolution of the computer has been extremely fast and some new innovation comes out everyday, it takes a lot of patience to create them. For example to think of the person who created the HTML language creating. He has to have had a lot of patience because I'm sure it took him numerous trials before he perfected his craft. One of the mos frustrating part about making my HTML was typing up all of the directions and then finding out I did something wrong. I actually did that three time each time I had to start over and each time I started over I got more frustration. Although it was extremely frustrating to make my HTML, I was glad to learn the process as well as at the end I was fascinated by it so I'm glad I did it.
                       
file:///H:/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment